Saturday, April 28, 2007

Things to be doing

3 Down and 2 to go!

Now, I should once again be studying (like really), but I had two depressing head-banging, nerve-wrecking papers today. The first was Lit, and I cannot for my life recall watching that episode of South Park that the exam paper asked me to write about. I don't even recall watching it... Ungh. Philo was worse. I should have studied for it. Instead, felt like sleeping throughout the paper. Darn. I tell you, it's not fair...open book makes you not want to study.

Right now, i shall indulge in A List of Things to do next week.

1)Go Tea Bone & chill
2)Read books
3)Get hair cut
4)Give blog makeover
5)Blog somemore
6)Study for last paper
7)Youtube/Crunchyroll/Veoh... you get the picture

List of Books to read (or planning to):
-Fragile Things, Neil Gaiman [I want! I want!]
-Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, Haruki Murakami
-Tale of Genji, Lady Murasaki Shikibu [must finish this scandalous book]
-The Remains of the Days, Kazuo Ishiguro [it's sitting at home]
-The Polysyllabic Spree, Nick Hornby
-The Magic Toyshop, Angela Carter
-The Gormenghast Trilogy, Mervyn Peake [it's sitting at home]
-and... Georgette Heyer stuff of course. She is like my comfort read. Not the brainy kind. It's the witty kind.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger