Thursday, April 05, 2007

One of these days...

I was nearly struck by lightning at a certain faculty that shouldn't BE struck by lightning. I fear for my safety when I know these people are the future builders of our wonderful garden city-state...
It doesn't help either that a week later, back at said faculty, the electronic exit barrier at the car park refused to budge, and a whole train of cars and shuttle buses formed. Any longer than it actually lasted and it would have formed a most lovely bottle neck. Anyway, people ended being late for class. No surprises there since we were stuck for a good ten minutes or more... and of course, someone's hp/bus radio (i don't which) HAD to be blarring the damned lyrics "I like the way you move..."
Now, you tell me: can this really be just "me"?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger