Monday, April 23, 2007

The Exam Hush

Hello everybody!

It's me again! It's the exam period now. So guess what I should be doing... OK, so sociology paper is over.. now it's one down, four to go. I don't believe I have ranted about how abysmal my exam timetable looks (now let's not even start to describe my future grade, but yeah...) My last paper (before anyone else comes up, asks, and then looks smug at me), ends next Friday Afternoon. Good. Now, that's done. What shall I rattle on about next?

Hmmm. Has anyone attempted to study in the library recently? By library, I do mean the one at NUS... It's freaky. It's quiet. It's like that hush before an orchestral concert in the Esplanade... only ten times more stressful. If someone so much as gets off their chair.. u can sense it without looking up. The floor by the way, is carpeted. The chairs by the way are heavy. If anyone walks past... it's as if a rhino or elephant or some huge... African savanna mammmal trotted past. That's how quiet it is.

Maybe I'm exaggerating.. but only a little!!!

Argh!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger