Friday, July 28, 2006

Skool's In!

School's in again. I'm not an organised person, and at times like this, really wish I were. The bulky stack of forms I received through the mail gives the illusion that I'll be signing a million forms. Actually, it's only 4 for local students, but a lot more for foreign students. Then, I go online and download this stack of instructions that is a disheartening 20 pages long. The modules list goes on forever too, not to mention the time table.... Ugh. Then, there are 3 different kinds of modules...? Not sure how this is gonna work out.

Then I still have to fit in tuition, which is frankly disastrous, and am now opting for a way out... Then, there is all those things to do...I feel kinda queasy thinking dealing with the admin, and a new, strange environment. A new beginning. Again.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger