Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Certified Fun

Went back to school to eat fishball noodles. Ironically, there weren't any fishballs in my soup noodles. It was very nice though. The school is very quiet - because they are HAVING EXAMS!!! Hahahaha. Was called crazy. Well, I can't deny that it wasn't a very sane thing to do. But I have my excuses:
A) I've quit my job. So I don't have anymore pocket $$ and where better to get a cheap meal than gd ol' sch?
B) I've quit my job and it's time to do something odd.
C) I need to collect my A Level Certificate. I happen to know that many of you haven't collected it yet! Mwahaha.

In any case, it's good to be back in school. Such a lovely feeling. You should do it more often too. I've never felt like I missed school so much. And teachers turn stalkers!!!
Drama is holding elections next week, which means we actually got juniors of juniors or mini mimions! I didn't think we would get enough to hold an election... not meaning any offence of course.

Just remembered that I won't be able to go... =( Going to Malaysia next week. So if any of you out there see this, do pass on the info to all ex drama sorts.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger