Thursday, July 20, 2006

Anticipation

OK. I'm sitting around at home avoiding the TV because Idol is on and I don't watch that show. Right now, I'm just fidgeting about online feeling vaguely unhappy and impatient and edgy. The neighbour who has just beaten her son because he kicked up a big fuss about not being allowed to go play badminton since he has to take care of his kid sis is making an even larger anount of noise, which is adding to my headache. I'm sad to say my neighbour is loud (which isn't doing her justice) and has contributed much headaches, present and past. Ah well.

The only reason why I'm rooting about round here is because. I'm bored. Duh. Life has come to a stand still again after my Malaysian trip, and the only highlights have been eating out with friends and packing cupboards (again), which aren't much as highlights go. Umm. Been pacing about, trying to distract myself. I have all the time right now to bolt out there and watch Pirates, which I really want to, only I said I'll go with my sister who is currently having her exams, but is't putting in any effort to revise. This means going to the movies with her isn't exactly wasting her time since she is already wasting it. Someone tell me restraining my impulses for that twit's sake is worth it. I'm losing it right now.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger