Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday Shopping

One would think that by now, even the most thick skinned moron would not go shopping on Saturdays. Saturdays are the worst days for shopping - especially when the place you are going to features some form of sale. In any case, I'm only complaining because I didn't find anything nice to buy. The satisfaction of shopping comes from purchasing something. It is also satisfying only when you don't have annoying relations who complain at length about shopping. Hence, here is warning no.1: Never ever bring a reluctant shopper out, esp on Sat.

However, today was kinda nice. I liked just getting out of my house. It's amzing isn't it, that holiday feel. Shopping, slacking, more slacking...the only thing missing to get the best out of a holiday seems to me to be a PURPOSE to all these wonderful wonderful things. I remember how it was when school was a daily chore... ...now I miss it. It's so strange how the grass on the opposite field always looks so much greener. Anyway, today was mostly a mad rush about town to buy things that do not involve me, like a new mattress protector not for my bed, and THINGS that do not interest me but my sis. I cannot find a violet jacket anywhere. Looks as though I have to settle for PINK, which I detest. Unfortunately I have had at least 2 shop assistant/co-owner tell me I look nice in pink (bleah) and I suppose if it is only an accessory I might just go with it. OK, enough rubbish about me...am too tired to blog properly.

P.S. Never get too excited when you see the latest release of your fav anime. Pls always note carefully what sort of subtitles they use.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger