Friday, October 14, 2005

Things (Say it in a grossed out way)

Random Things

A good Bonding experience is defined by moi as getting together to do extremely messy/dusty/unpleasant/pointless things like cleaning the Lit Room. Hey. My wand has moved to a new place! It looks like the Orgre's toothpick now!!

The one problem with rain is that it is wet.

Hamsters ARE greedy. They abscond with sunflower seeds

I am not the only one who draws flowers on my notes - I have eyewitnesses

Paper goodies. Chew them before your geog A Level paper and results are guaranteed:
a real and excellent stomach ache!

Coconuts make good false horse clopping sounds

Always know the difference between an African swallow and a European one.

Remember folks. Stand tall as a tower karst. I think I shall remember that line forever, especially if anyone tries to make me go to Guilin for a holiday.

Love my tutors.

Mug!

Children scream, make loud and disturbing noises and say disturbing things like "I'm not a lesbian!"

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger