Monday, October 10, 2005

Let's try this again.

Right. The last time, I had a perfectly nice post which got eaten up by the blogger monster. Now, I'm taking no chances. Today, I am going to blog about well, things that are well pointless. In otherwords, I'm blogging for the sake of blogging. A matter of self-indulgence. Haha. It sounds like the first qn in my GP prelims essay section. As it is, Graduation Day is looming round the corner. Looking back, the past 1and 5/6 years have gone by like a blur. With Graduation coming up, I can't help but think back on all those things that I'm going to miss about NY. Sigh. Tings like Drama. My teachers [I mean tutors]. Even the canteen vendors. I got a free drink from the fruit juice aunty after Oz. I must say, I was really surprised, and of course really glad then too, especially like when I grabbed a bunch of straws free-of-charge to make a wand that eventually ended up stuck between a broom and a cupboard in the Lit Room.

Sentimentality hits again. Especially when you are this OLD. So my sister claims. [3 yrs is no diff I tell her] Age isn't a barrier and shouldn't be. I can be sentimental at 18 if I want to. Humph. Now I sound like a petulant 5 yr-old.

My plans for my first legal sip of alcohol has also been thawrted. Oh well. It's not like I feel 18 anyway. I'm me. For one thing, I'm still receiving very un-18 presents. My sis gave me this brilliantly orange stuff toy cat for my b-day. Yay! It's so cute! The cat wears a black pointed witch hat. Isn't that just cute? =D

Right. I shall just stop reminiscing before I bore myself to death. The As are 20 days away. I'm freaking out. Freak out...freak out...freak..out...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger