Saturday, June 23, 2007

W*e

Am sulking this morning, and therefore in no mood to post properly about the mime performance I went to watch last night. Better not in fact... a bad review might get me sued. It's rather funny really, that in this (day and age) time, people can get sued for not-even-complaining about distant big brands (am I gonna get sued for this, immensely large organisations???) whilst getting away with flaming people they do know. I do wonder which is a worse crime. Well, actions speak louder than words. I stand by my A**r post because everyone gets what A**r is anyway. If you don't, it doesn't matter.. And anyone suing a blogger is silly. As if ******** really works. And I'm being sillier for listening to that voice-in-my-ear (NOT my conscience). WHY is it that I don't listen to myself but hang on to what others say? And now I'm complaining about myself. Great. Actions that speak louder than words.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger