Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Notebook Woes

Got my darling* laptop back yesterday afternoon. They wiped my hard disk. Clean. =( Lost all my handphone photos. I'd thought I had made a backup for them... Guess not. Had to re-install messenger, MSOffice and a bunch of other stuff. Humph. It's just as well I had backed up all my documents.. would have been a major loss if I hadn't... Mysteriously enough, the 1st time I went to the repair centre, just about everybody who was there as well had an A**r in tow... Sad. At least, on the day I went to get it back, there weren't any other A**r toting cases... just me and a guy with a M*****k... Nevertheless, there is still something wrong with A**r laptops if you ask me...

Because apparently I'll might get into trouble for writing what everyone knows anyway...
*Still sulking: guess no one shall know the brand of my beloved laptop now anyway...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger