Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Beautiful Rain

Once again, I seem to be heading nowhere with my essay, which is due today. I stared at it. And stared at it again. Typed one word. Or two. Then give up altogether. Looking out of the window behind me (I'm in school by the way), I see the top of the trees in the park behind the library and feel a sense of calm. There is nothing like rain to cheer you up; that is, of course when you happen to be inside a building and not outside, which while aesthically pleasing and charming to the eye, is mighty wet. Drippy. Ugh weather to be wearing jeans.

Then, there is the sound of rain which should have been refreshing. Unfortunately, it is currently making me fall asleep. The outside is too pretty to be ignored. I should take a photo, but this is the libarary, and because I'm using the powerpt station, everyone is facing me. Weird stares are NOT welcome.
Right. I am instead going back to my essay.

Horoscope of the day [Libra]: It could be that you feel ignored or that no one is really listening to you today. This won’t actually be the case; it’s a sun/moon aspect that is distorting the way you see things. Indulge in a pampering session or a facial to banish those negative thoughts. A piece of hematite will help too.
From http://www.horoscope.com

Ignored? I'm ignoring MY work...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger