Friday, November 24, 2006

Indulgence

Hmm. My first paper [the exam kind] is tomorrow. Indulge me ok.

Fantasy no.1: Kick back and relax in a nice cafe with a good book

Fantasy no.2: Sleep without horrid dreams relating to school work

Fantasy no.3: Watch unlimited TV/VCDs/DVDs... ...you get the picture

Fantasy no.4: NO ringing telephones or rude neighbours

Fantasy no.5: A day trip to a mysterious castle deeply secluded in unspoilt forests*

Fantasy no.6: Catching up on all my fiction reading. There is this whole list waiting to be devoured

Fantasy no.7: Movies!

Fantasy no.8: Chill out with pals without going broke

Fantasy no.9: In which Fantasy no.8 and Fantasy no.1 do not clash - but that is just a fantasy

Fantasy no.10: I can somehow accomplish all this in er. my very short break?

* This is here just for the heck of it obviously. Does Hong Kong count as a cement forest?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger