Friday, August 05, 2005

Invasion!

Today began normally enough. Woke up. Ate breakfast. Read newspaper. Go to school. Got D&D ticket fixed (For some reason, I was given a torn ticket). Went home. Computer hanged. Gave up on it and decided to just help my mum prepare lunch. I was slicing prawns while she de-veined them. All pretty normal, especially the comp hanging bit. Then things got a little weirder.

I was clipping my fingernails when I thought I heard a knock on the door. Turns out I did hear a knock - when I opened the door, and out of the blue I see Jane and PY standing outside, and I was thinking...OK...umm what are they doing here?? Haha. Teach me to look at my handphone more often huh. PY was convinced that after missing 3 days of school, there was actually a lot of notes for her. Funnily enough there actually wasn't much. We discussed the mysteries of Balance of Payments (BOP). Played with my hamsters. Laughed and talked a lot. Complained about this strange theory found in our Atmosphere and Climate notes (the earth wobbles every 21000 yrs?! You've gotta be kiddin!) Then they went home and I had lunch. Lunch was yummy!

Then my sis' classmates came and played x-box. I suspect it is because one of them broke his x-box and was suffering from withdrawal symptons. Haha. Nah. So they spent the afternoon oogling at the gogglebox and talking really loudly. Went to buy dinner. For some reason, the guy at Mac's gave me one twister fries when I asked for two and two fries when I wanted only one. I kinda felt sorry for the guy and decided that the extra fries could go to my sis' classmates. Went back home. There is a lot of air pollution out there - it's the first day if the chinese 7th month. So you know what I mean...Got home. Was still eating when the two guys (my sis' classmates) decided they had enough of oogling the gogglebox and went home. Funnily enough, one of them actually said "Thank you for having us". Not the typical reaction from a gaming addict if you ask me. They usually walk away with a slightly bemused look on their faces... Shows how much you can judge from people's appearances yeah... At least this time someone was nice enough to say "Thank you". Goodness knows I've to put up with weird people every time they come here. Who eat my food and don't go home. Oh well. Nice to see that my sis has SOME polite classmates, always did have the impression that they were all ah bengs. Haha. Prejudices will get you nowhere, but I can't be too trusting too.

Hah! I am going to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Monday!! I can't help announcing to the world!!! I am so excited. Finally! A movie worth every cent I'm paying for!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger