Friday, August 19, 2005

Hit/Run

You know, sometimes things just hit you and you end up flying back a mile or more. I've just gained access to my school's new server and there are tons to copy from my tutors' private files. Everything from tutorials to lecture notes and extra readings. Then I mail them to my classmate. I SO need to buy printer ink. Why am I procrastinating. All that work (the size of a mini mountain at the least) are the result of not bothering to migrate to a new server. Yup. I feel like I'm caught up in a backwash dating a few months worth of work. Actually I don't feel it, I'm trapped in it literally. It is quite a shock for me...all that things to read and do. I'll be having a busy weekend. And printer ink...been printing multi-coloured notes since one printer prints blue ink and the other has been reduced to doing red ink. I'm in a mess.

Funny, I've been repeating the same thing over and over again. Well, I guess the impact is just so strong. Serves me right for running away from all that. Must be the approaching prelims (12 days and counting!). So yeah, I don't know why I'm blogging this...except that...all my friends out there doing their 'A' levels....good luck. We're in the deep end now and it's about time I woke up to that...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger