Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Really?!

Went to the ICA today. In typical Singapore fashion, there was already quite the spectacular queue outside the building though it was not yet 8am, which is when the building "officially" opens. Queue notwithstanding, it seems that the building has quite the ability in swallowing whole crowds, which disappeared into the inner belly of the ICA pretty quickly in spite of heightened security checks (as if terrorists wake that early (just kidding)). The IC floor was miraculously deserted, which suited me and my sis (who lost her IC, the unfortunate girl) nicely. Everything was going smoothly, and we didn't have very long to wait to see the officer, iwhose room was in this group of officious looking offices tucked in one corner of the floor.

This was when things stopped being so nice. The officer thought I was my sis's mom. Gee. Thanks. I am now going somewhere far far far away. Don't follow. The door (locked on inside) says:

DON'T DISTURB. LIVING IN DENIAL. I NEED A REJUVENATING GETAWAY.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger