Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be ?
Indignant definitely. And I'll probably be beating an effigy of him with my best stiletto heels (if and when I own a pair, or maybe i'll just buy a pair for that purpose). Then sad. And wonder where we went wrong.

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be ?
Umm. That I'll wake up one day and find that the world will be a better place? Less pollution, less political machinations, less morbid stupidity. That. And a large room with wall-to-ceiling shelves full of books, comfy and elegant armchairs and a sketchbook with nice, smooth blank paper and 2B pencils that never need to be sharpened. The view will have to be a field with long grass and a tree in the middle of it.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like ?
You're asking me here? Now? I probably could fill pages and pages with minute details (like table decorations) that no one wants to know. But yeah. I envision it with me, him (duh) and surrounded by friends and family. NOT in some hotel ballroom. I'll fly my guests to some small island booked for the very purpose of humouring two very self-indulgent (me, him) persons.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you ?
Yeah. Somewhat. The future was a pretty solid thing till recently. But I'm still teaching, so maybe I'm not so much confused as still slightly disappointed and shaken?

#5. What’s your ideal lover like ?
*rolls eyes* The question that never fails to to be asked. Tall dark and handsome. Sweet, kind and funny. Yeah. Right. Everyone else will want him too. Actually, it goes more along the line of him being gorgeous, kind, smart, sensible, has aesthetic sense, and willing to put up with me being less than these things.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ?
Eh? Sounds painful either way since they both sound pretty much unrequited. Though that could be me being confused by what the question means.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
Till I'm 20? Wait... That is over already. I expect I'll change my mind tomorrow though.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do ?
Siiiiiigggggghhhhhh. I'll be sad of course. Who am I to stand in Love's way, even if I strongly believe he is mistaken (blindfolded what), so I suppose I'll let them live their happily ever after lives and secretly hope that they'll break up.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days ?
Not really. Other than vague anxieties typical of me.

#10. What do you want most in life ?
Happiness. Satisfaction with myself and the world around me. Then everything else will fall nicely into place.

#11. Is being tagged fun ?
What do you think?

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time ?
Old. I'm already being called auntie. *pouts*

#13. Who is the current most important person to you ?
Me. Myself. And I. See #10. I believe that what one wants most reflects who you care about most.

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is ?
That one ah.

Has curly hair and is
a great friend who should deserve
Better luck and joy

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor ?
Can't I be both married and rich?????

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be ?
A cat. Not the persian sort which sheds all over the place of course. Or maybe a talking dragon. You did say ANY animal...

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do ?
Sit on the Tower of Doom. At least not anytime in the forseeable future. Oh yeah. I would also prefer not to meet any caterpillars by chance or otherwise.

#18. What kind of person do u think u are ?
Hopefully, a better person than last week.

#19. What do you define as a bad day ?
When everything that could and would go wrong goes wrong. And the light at the end of the day is a weak and bleak one.

#20. If you have to choose between love (as in boy-girl relationships) and friendship, what would it be ?
How should I know? I've not experienced the first one. But I think it's rather unfair to compare them, since I think they ask different things of you. There doesn't seem to be a basis for comparing. Like asking to choose between puppies and ice cream...

who are you tagging next? Ah. You. The reader.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger