Monday, September 11, 2006

Interlude: The Jumbled Mind of Me

Just had lunch in school. Will be going for second lunch in half an hour's time. Whoopee! While waiting, I decided to go print notes in the library, but there was a long queue, so decided to read notes using laptop instead, with notes magnified to 120% for easy reading. I intend to maintain my 6/6 vision (though it could be 9/9 by now).

I've made a discovery: someone has been keeping secrets from Me! The fact is: it's a conspiracy that no one has informed me that Marmite n Cream Cheese Toast is an absolute and fabulous gourmet creation. Perks include: cheap. easy to make. tastes heavenly. I'm obessed by it.

Apart from that, I'm reading Kafka as my Lit text. Bureaucracy? It's all a conspiracy too - of a cosmic size in this case. My Marmite n Cheese Toast pales in comparison with this delectable text. You should read it - it's brilliant. Why is it brilliant? I don't exactly know yet, but it appears to deal with Life, the Universe and Everything, in particular, bureaucracies, which we all have dealt with now and then.
Ok. Time's up. Lunch is beckoning enticingly.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger