Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Doomsday

No matter what, my stupid body clock insisted that I get up at 0730h this morning. So there I was, awake in bed listening to strains of the national anthem coming from 3 different schools, the loudest which comes from the JC, since it is the nearest, and they are blasting it from the quadrangle/parade square, so even I can hear it. Seems like today of all days, my old sch wants me to wake up early. Oh, I know it's not on purpose. Usually, at 730 I'm dead to the world, and therefore don't hear anything. Funny how it is that on days that you don't ever want to wake up to, you wake up earlier and more awake than anything. Guess that's how the world works - in mysterious ways.
Or it's just a sadist who wants to torture you as long as possible so it wakes you up earlier to prolong the pain...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger