Thursday, November 17, 2005

Relief [or not. Lot's to do]

YES! All the evil evil papers are over! Well. All anyway except Lit. Please Lit...you don't want to make me hate you too... Now let's see. Finally, I have time to think about something other than the A's.

Yes. Free!!! Let me list the things I've wanted to do after the exam or at least continue from before my exam.

Hmm.
Play Pokemon on my sis's gameboy. My poor character is stuck out at sea since a month ago.

Read. There are a list of to-read things:
Douglas Adam's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Turns out it is a series.
Charles de Lint's umm. New book. Can't remember what's it called.
Diana Wynne Jones's Conrad's Fate. [So I'm reading kid's stuff. So what. (Glares accusingly at anyone who dares to even let out a snigger)]
Can't remember her name's book. Think it was about basilisks.
American Gods [I wonder if Anansi Boys is out in the libraries yet?]
Tom Stoppard's plays and Waiting for Godot if I can find it. Does anyone want to go to Esplanade Library?
Arthur Miller's The Crucible. And some others. Maybe the Glass Menagerie. Can't recall...
START on this book I bought long ago because Kappa said it was mentioned in the OC. Looks good though. About WWII and comics.
Middlesex. Saw it in Borders long ago. Maybe I'll borrow it too. That is if I can find all of the above except for the one I bought alr.

Play badminton. Does anyone want to??

Watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Watch Chronicles of Narnia

Watch anything else that looks good and if I have the money after prom shopping

Prom shopping. Shit. What to wear...what to wear...need concealer first of all. I look like a freak after 3 straight days without proper sleep and too much tension [Maybe by prom I'll look better]

Then there is still my hair. My shoes. Makeup. Ugh.

Buy VCDs. I want Howl's Moving Castle. Is it out yet?? The movie was ages ago...the idiots.

Book shopping. Or just general shopping. =p

Go find a job. How boring. Sigh.

OK. That's it for now. I'm quite happy with the list. Lot's to do. Prom shopping and Harry Potter are of the most urgent obviously. I'll just keep all these in mind. Haha.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger