Saturday, July 23, 2005

Poll Time!

OK. There are some people who seem to think that the font size is too small and will subject them to a state of perpetual blindness. Because of this there is now POLL TIME!

Just tell me if the font size is too small...dun mail me. Use the tag-board. It is there for such things. It has however been used for other, less, amiable things like insulting my organisational skills [or the lack of it], my blog and me in general. Sigh. What are friends for? I thank all those who have made useful and or encouraging comments and as for those with less than useful things to say...well I must admit that it has been fun - all those verbal warfare and somehow me on the losing side...haha. It is a humbling experience. Don't laugh. I am being serious.

Right, before poll time, I can say that the font size is simply for asethetic purposes. If it hampers reading, I will forego art and do something to make your reading a pleasure. Thanks!

Vote:
Font size (1)
Font Size (2)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger