Saturday, June 04, 2005

Down the Yellow Brick Road one last time

Yesterday was my Drama Club's Post Production Party [PPP]. It was ok for me, though some people might have trouble believing that. But for me, it was fun in a way that most people might not think so. We didn't exactly do much, just ate, talked and chatted nonsensical stuff. REALLY nonsensical stuff. Sometimes I wonder if being in the backstage crew distanced me from the cast. Although I've known these people for about a year and a half, I feel as if we are not a very close CCA - too much gossip I suspect. Or is this just me. Haha. I'm an introvert and I find that I seldom have anything to say.

Another thing. It amazes me how my classmate [a guy] can cook so well. All we had to do really was just sit back and let him get on with his job - an honourable one in any barbecue. What I admire though is not that he can cook so well [I can cook too, though its nothing to boast about], it's more of how he enjoys cooking, not to mention that he has a flair for it. I'd sooner blow up the kitchen than cook something in - that's what my mum says anyway.

And did I mention where we were? At my friend's house in bukit batok. Which is very faraway for most people except two lucky ones who live in nearby bukit timah. It was my second time there, the last time being for my class's barbe cue outing last year. We picked her house after Fish & Co. refused to do dinner reservations [Are they so popular that they'll reject a class of 20?]

Well, it really was a quiet event, pity some people couldn't make it. Just doesn't feel the same as pre production itself. Where at least everyone was there. The event was really an echo of the times we had before it all ended. May the J1s have as much fun as we did. Or more.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger