Thursday, October 26, 2006

Time is EVIL

Not enough time. As usual. Who films and edits in one week? Considering we actually have absolutely no experience whatsoever with the editing programme, some really mysterious pixels and whatever other stuff that can't be put here for the sake of diplomacy. I'm supposed to be doing the immensely boring accompanying report and I hope my draft of it doesn't kill us all though if it sucks it is our fault for procrastinating. Huh. No time to yak more - here's a lovely orchre [I hate yellow] space for me to hide in, if only for a few minutes. I might even go for lunch after I leave. Hah!
Hey. Someone wanted an update. I'm ruined. But at least it's more than 2 sentences long. Only one person will get that line before this line, fortunately.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger