Sunday, April 30, 2006

Exam Fever... or not?

How do you make some one worry about their exams when their own school apparently doesn't care??? I mean... seriously, which school has their sports day the weekend before their exams??? Ok, so maybe primary students don't need as much time as us to study (is this even true?) seeing as they have a lot less t er...study? I'm certain that when you were in Primary 3, it probably took more than a weekend to stuff everything you've learnt back into your heads...

Perhaps I'm taking this from the wrong viewpoint... perhaps the school wants their students to take a well-deserved break before their exams, and sports day is the best for students to just take a break and partake in good wholesome fun and forget their studies for a few hours. I approve of that, but honestly, I do wonder...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger