Saturday, March 07, 2009

Post Over-nighter

Hereafter, I will always be grateful for a chair which I can lean into. I'm not even asking for it to be cushy; it just has to have a back for me to lean mine on.

Hereafter, I will always not procrastinate to this extent ever again.

Hereafter, I will not complain about not meeting ghosts anymore, not because I met one, but because my whining is clearly driving them away. That night was severely disappointing.

Hereafter, I will ensure that I stake out a bench in AS4 early. That block seems endowed with the correct bad fengshui - it's cold, the garden outside looks perfectly creepy and definitely exudes a an air of being deserted.

Hereafter, I will do my work on time.

Hereafter, I will stop beaming at the camera at 1 am in the morning because I apparently just look really anguished. I was trying not to laugh. And I still can't believe I smiled at the camera like that.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger